Safeguard Records Management was founded in 1995 in Boston. What began as an all purpose storage company has evolved into a thriving records management center. Safeguard has grown to serve hundreds of small and medium sized businesses with their storage and shredding needs. This evolution is a process that is far from finished; Safeguard is constantly striving to add services to better serve our customers and become a “one-stop shop” for all storage and destruction needs. Our mission is to serve our customers with an array of services and do so with the best possible customer care and the best possible technology available today.
When it comes to your storage needs Safeguard truly is your “One-stop Shop”
Safeguard is a tremendous outside resource for its companies. While storing office records may be our bread and butter, we pride ourselves on the diversity of services that we offer, from document shredding to storage of your extra office furniture and equipment.
Safeguard’s areas of concentration include:
- Secure Office Records Management
- Tape & Media Storage
- Certified Document Shredding
- Convenient Commercial Asset Storage
Safeguard’s services include:
- Convenient pickup and delivery
- Safe and secure storage
- Certified destruction
- Competitive prices
Safeguard is committed to customer service. This is demonstrated from our highly professional office staff to our courteous and personable drivers. Also, when you call Safeguard you will not get any phone menus to navigate or receptionists to go through. At Safeguard, we are dedicated to taking care of our most important asset – you the customer.
Safeguard provides the best available technology both to locate and deliver containers and files on time. This is evident in our ability to rapidly locate and coordinate deliveries. Some examples of the technology we use:
- O’Neil Software – Safeguard uses the industry’s best software package for records management. This software provides our customers with receipts at the time of pick-up and numerous reporting functions. This allows our customers to keep strict audit trails of records going out and in turn allows us to track deliveries from cradle to grave.
- RS/Web Interface – At anytime via the World Wide Web customers can access their account online, view what is in storage, edit box descriptions, and even order services. This streamlines the ordering of services and management of all records for our customers.